quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2008

It's somethin' about

Just somethin about the way I move

U can’t figure it out

there's somethin about me

it's somethin about

kinda woman that want you but dont need you

U can’t figure it out

there's something about me

'cause I walk like a boss

talk like a boss

manicured nails to set the pedicure off

I’m fly effortlesslyand

I move like a boss

do what a boss do

I got you thinkin about getting involved

that’s the kinda girl U need

I got my own thing

that’s why U love me

miss independent

won't I come and spend a little time?

I got my own thing

why U love me

miss independent

the way we shine

miss independent

there's somethin about

kinda woman that can do for herself

U look at me and it makes you proud

there’s somethin about me

theres somethin oh so sexy about

kinda woman that don't even need your help

I said I got it I got it no doubt

there's something about me

cause I work like a boss play like a boss

car and a crib I b’out to pay ’em both off

and my bills are paid on time

I made for a boss, only a boss

anything less I tellin them to get lost

that’s the girl that’s on your mind

my favorite thing to say

don’t worry I got it

and everything I got

best believe I bought it

I gon' steal your heart

ain’t no doubt about it

boy I’m everything U need

miss independent

that’s why U love me

Nenhum comentário: